Containers and contents of mixed flower arrangements and garden planters may vary due to worldwide shipping delays.
Your gift will be beautiful, fresh, and made as close as possible to the photos shown!
- Q. What is Viviano Flower Shop's response to COVID-19?
We are carefully following the CDC's current safety guidelines.
- Q: Why is delivery not available today or for the day I want to select?
Due to circumstances such as severe weather conditions or the current COVID-19 crisis, we may
sometimes need to limit deliveries for the current day or a future date to ensure that all
existing orders for that day to that area can be safely fulfilled. For possible exceptions or
further questions, we're here for you by phone at 586-293-0227 during business hours.
- Q. What is the best way to help my floral arrangement last?
To minimize the negative effects of temperature stress on cut flowers and preserve your
Please visit our Flower Care Information page for more tips
- Keep out of drafty areas which can cause excessive evaporation and wilting
- Keep in a cool place to avoid shortened flower life caused by heat
- Keep away from heat-generating appliances such as televisions and kitchen appliances
- Use lukewarm water to avoid shock caused by extreme water temperatures
- Q. I'm unsure of the address for a funeral home where I would like to send flowers. Can you help
me find the address?
- A. Yes. On our website, we have an extensive listing of all the funeral homes that Viviano Flower Shop will
deliver arrangements to. If you are placing your order on the phone with one of our experienced
sales consultants, we will be happy to help you with an address.
- Q. Can you deliver to schools?
- A. Yes, but there are a few issues with deliveries to schools. We deliver them to the school
office and it is the responsibility of the school to notify the recipient of their floral
delivery. Upon occasion, schools can refuse the delivery. If this happens, we will notify you
and attempt to get an alternate address for the recipient. If you want to have a delivery made
to a school for Valentine's Day, we encourage you to send the arrangement the day before. This
will increase the probability of a successful delivery.
- Q. What happens to my order when you attempt delivery and the recipient is not at home?
- A. If the recipient is not at their home when a delivery is attempted, we will do the following:
- Weather permitting, we will leave it on the recipient’s front porch. If the weather is
between 40 and 75 degrees, we leave it on the porch with a note. We also follow up with
a phone call to the recipient to make certain that they received their gift. If a phone
number is not provided for the recipient, we will call the sender and let them know of
our attempted delivery.
- Find a neighbor to accept the gift. We try up to 5 neighbors (one on each side of the
recipient and the 3 across the street) and if we find a neighbor who is willing to
accept the gift, we will leave a tag on the front door of the recipient indicating where
the delivery was left and what time we were there.
- If we are unable to find a neighbor and the weather is not appropriate for leaving
flowers outside, we will leave a note on the door of the recipient's home asking them to
call us and schedule an appropriate delivery day. We then bring the arrangement back to
flower shop and will refresh the flowers as needed (or even remake) for the new delivery
date as requested by the recipient.
- Q. Can I request a specific time for the delivery of my arrangement?
- A. When ordering online, you may use the "Special Instructions" box on the order form to request
a particular time for your delivery. We will do our best to honor your request; however this may
result in an additional charge for your special delivery. We do not generally make timed
deliveries to a home address as we try to keep those times as open as we can so as to be able to
service a wide variety of delivery areas. If we are unable to meet your time requirements, we
will contact you as quickly as possible to come up with an alternate solution. When speaking to
your sales consultant on the phone, please let us know if there is a specific time you would
like to have your gift delivered and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- When placing a sympathy order, it is our standard practice to confirm with the funeral
home what time the viewing begins and will do our best to make sure that your gift is
delivered in the timeliest manner possible.
- We ask for your understanding when placing your orders during the busy holiday season
with regard to timed deliveries. We try to keep our times more open due to the higher
than normal volume of orders we receive so as to serve all of our customers in a timely
- Q. Is there any special information needed to deliver an arrangement to a hospital or business?
- A. Yes.
- For hospital deliveries, please include the name of the recipient, hospital and room
number or ward. Your arrangement will be delivered to the floor nurse's station, as most
hospitals do not allow florists into individual rooms. As is our customary service to
customers, we verify the room number of the recipient with the hospital. If the patient
has been discharged when we attempt delivery, you will be notified and we will come up
with an alternate solution.
- For business deliveries, please include the name of the recipient, the name of the
business, address, including suite number if available and phone number. If a special
time is not requested, we will deliver your arrangement by 4 p.m. It certainly may
arrive earlier, but we will guarantee that it will be there by 4 p.m. When delivering to
a business, we deliver to the front desk and they will distribute the arrangement
accordingly as most businesses do not let florists deliver to the individual offices. We
do follow up with a phone call to the recipient to ensure that the arrangement was
- Q. Do you deliver on Sundays and holidays?
- A. Yes. We are open for deliveries every day except for except for Easter, Memorial Day,
Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. Please see our exceptions page for more details or feel free to call and
ask one of our experienced sales consultants for more details.
If you are requesting a Sunday delivery to an area where we do not deliver, there is a
chance that the filling flower shop will not accept it because they are not open. If this is the
case, we will try to find one in the area and if we are unable to make the delivery happen on
the specified day, then you will be notified of the situation and we will come up with an
- Q. How far in advance can I order an arrangement for delivery?
- A. We can take an order for any time in the future either online or by phone. Please feel free
to call us at 800-VIVIANO (848-4266) or email us at email@example.com
- Q. How much will delivery cost?
- A. We have a convenient online delivery charge calculator and more information here:
Delivery Charge Information
- Q. What are the hours of operation for Viviano Flower Shop?
- A. We are available 24 hours a day for you! With easy online ordering, you can place a floral
order at any time. Please refer to our branch locations to see the
hours of operation for each store.
- Q. When will my credit card be charged for my order?
- A. We authorize the order within minutes of receiving it, which means if you’re using your debit
card, the money may taken from your account and placed in a “pending” status almost immediately.
The day following your order we settle the transaction, which completes it. If you have placed a
standing order, like the Flower of the Month Club for example, the order generates two weeks
prior to the delivery date you have chosen, so that is when your card will get charged each
month for the duration.
- Q. What happens if I cancel my order? How do I get my money back since I used a credit card?
- A. If you cancel your order on the day you placed it, we have already authorized the
transaction. This means that now we will not settle the transaction, and the temporary hold on
the funds will eventually drop off. Unfortunately, all banks processes are different, and we are
not able to say when the funds will be released. Most banks are 3-5 business days, but that can
vary greatly. If you cancel the order the day after it was placed, we may need to issue a
credit, which means you’ll see the transaction post and then you’ll see a credit post returning
- Q. I'm concerned about breach of security on my credit card when making a purchase. Will my
personal information and credit card remain secure?
- A. Yes. Your personal information is held with the strictest confidence. We do not trade, rent
or sell this information to outside companies. We only use this information to personalize your
shopping experience, as well as to notify you about special offers, services and enhancements.
Any suspicious or fraudulent use of credit cards will be forwarded to authorities and prosecuted
to the fullest extent of the law.
- Q. Do you offer coupons or discounts?
- A. Yes, absolutely! We have several current discounts available that make shopping with us even
more affordable and enjoyable:
- Bloom Rewards: Every $1 spent is 1 point, and you get a $10 rewards certificate in the
mail with every 250 points accrued. As of 2014, all of Viviano's customers are enrolled
automatically. Find out more here: Blooms Rewards
- Emails: every other week or so, you'll get an email with a coupon for $5 off any
purchase of $35.00 or more online.
- Calendar: Each November we provide free calendars at our stores during and after our
annual Christmas holiday celebration sale event, now held on Small Business Saturday.
The last page contains coupons for every month of the year. See our Upcoming Events page for this year's event date!
- Military discount: In-store, active and veteran service members receive a 10% discount
(up to $50 per purchase) when military I.D. is shown at the time of order.
- Order Early: For Valentine's Day gifts, call a few weeks ahead and ask about Order Early
- Q. Will there be sales tax on my online order?
- A. Yes. Like all other businesses with physical locations in the state of Michigan, we are
required by state and federal law to add a 6% sales tax to applicable products. This amount is
not included in the arrangement prices, so you can be sure we will fill your order to the full
value you see listed for each product.
- Q. Can I see a picture of the arrangement I sent?
- A. Yes. When you place your order, request a picture of your gift, and we'll be happy to send a
photo to the email address you provide.
Do you have a question this page doesn't cover? Let us know! Call 800-VIVIANO (848-4266), send us a
message online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to experience full confidence that we will take the very best care of your order from
request to delivery and beyond.